Barrier Arms / Rated Drop Arm Barriers
Total Fence offers complete supply and installation services for Barrier Arms and Rated Drop Arm Barriers from industry leaders including Liftmaster, Ameristar Security Products, and HySecurity.
Barrier Arms feature an arm that lifts from a horizontal to a vertical position in order to control traffic flows and access to secured areas. Examples include parking lots, airports, and institutions. Critical design elements include barrier arm length, frequency of operation, and location to name a few. Barrier Arms used on secure / sensitive sites can be “Anti-Ram” (vehicle resistant); these barriers are generally referred to as “Rated Drop Arm Barriers”.
Rated Drop Arm Barriers:
Total Fence offers complete Design/Build and Engineering Services to satisfy your Physical Security requirements.
Ameristar Anti-Ram Drop Arm Barrier
- M30 (K4 Equivalent) Crash Test Certified. Stops a 15,000 lb truck driving 30 mph in its tracks
- Cold climate proven; in use across Canada
- Capable of spanning distances up to 22 feet
- Shallow Mount Installation
- Aluminum arm w/ white & yellow reflective striping
- Available in all standard power options
HySecurity Strong Arm Crash (Anti-Ram) Barrier
- M30 and M50 (K4, K8 Equivalent) Crash Test Certified. Stops a 15,000 lb truck driving 30 mph / 50 mph in its tracks.
- Cold climate proven; in use across Canada.
- Unique dual arm design prevents a large truck or a small passenger vehicle from breaching the security perimeter
- Highly visible LED lighting protects against accidental impact
- Arm lengths of 12 to 24 feet.
- Fast arm speed, 6-8 seconds*, reduces traffic backup by minimizing gate open time. *Depending on arm length
- Full 90º open prevents tall vehicles from clipping arm
- Available in all standard power options.
Whether your need is a Barrier Arm or a Rated Drop Arm Barrier, the experts at Total Fence can design, supply and install your barrier system using best practices.
Trusted since 1898
Total Fence is a subsidiary of Bytown Lumber, a trusted name that dates back to 1898 in our region, and a member of the Independent Lumber Dealers Cooperative. ILDC is one of Canada’s leading buying cooperatives representing 4.3 Billion dollars in sales. You can rest assured that your fence material purchases represent the best value in terms of quality and price.