Commercial Chain Link Fence
Total Fence offers complete supply and installation services for commercial chain link fences, including high security applications such as airports and institutions.
Total Fence offers complete Design/Build and Engineering Services for your commercial and mission-critical chain link fencing projects.
Tough and Economical
Chain link fences can be used for many different applications including high security facilities, and can be designed for almost any terrain or grade. Sizes and configurations are almost limitless. Our galvanized chain link fencing is also very economical and maintenance-free. Applications for our commercial chain link fencing are plentiful and include:
- Commercial Businesses
- Industrial Facilities and Factories
- Storage Facilities
- Heavy Commercial Construction
- Utility and Infrastructure
- Institution (Schools and Correctional)
- Secure Buildings and Sites
- Parks and Playgrounds
- Sports Facilities and Recreation
- Airports and Transportation
Commercial chain link can be customized with a variety of unique and secure features including:
- Barbed wire and razor wire toppers
- Angled toppers
- Twisted selvage for enhanced security
- Heavy-duty 6-gauge and 9-gauge steel mesh
- Heavy duty terminal posts, line posts, and rails
- Heavy duty pipe weights
- Privacy slats and fabric, visual and acoustic blankets
- Single swing, double-swing and sliding cantilever gates
- Motorized gate operators and access control
- Custom heights, slopes and rakes
Total Fence chain link fencing is available in raw galvanized, black, green, white, and brown. Coloured chain link mesh is manufactured by coating galvanized steel wire with a colored vinyl (VC) coating. Post rails and fittings are coloured using a powder coat process that effectively bakes the enamel onto the material.
Whatever your commercial chain link fence needs, the experts at Total Fence can design, supply and install your chain link fence system using best practices.
Trusted since 1898
Total Fence is a subsidiary of Bytown Lumber, a trusted name that dates back to 1898 in our region, and a member of the Independent Lumber Dealers Cooperative. ILDC is one of Canada’s leading buying cooperatives representing 4.3 Billion dollars in sales. You can rest assured that your fence material purchases represent the best value in terms of quality and price.